HIRAM & SOLOMON
- As far back as the mid-1800s, records exist describing the pre-meeting tradition of Brethren smoking cigars during and after gatherings.
- To this day, the practice of smoking cigars remains very much alive in many lodges.
- This custom is considered a time for Brethren to relax, exchange ideas, and enjoy the simplicity and fellowship that is the very essence of Brotherhood.
- This is what Hiram & Solomon Cigars is all about.
- Our starting principles are to bring Mason brothers together in the harmony of a good cigar.
- Pull up a chair, sit back, light up any of our premium quality cigars, and enjoy the history.