- The brand Horacio arose in 2008 from the passion of three French Epicureans.
- Christophe Leroy and Fabien Gil assure the production of the vitolas in Nicaragua.
- The manufacture of Horacio cigars is in Esteli, the capital of the cigar in Nicaragua.
- Horacio Cigars are made of the best tobaccos, there draft is remarkable throughout the tasting.
- The Horacio Cigar is made of:
- An Ecuadorian wrapper
- A binder of Costa Rica
- A Nicaraguan filler
RICHNESS OF FLAVORS
- There exist a few cigar flavor “families” that most experienced cigar lovers can recognize and agree upon.
- We are not referring here to “flavored” or infused cigars but rather to the flavor tones that can be detected in various natural cigar blends.
- Some cigars are earthy, some are leathery, some are cedary, while others show a bright or citrusy aspect.
- (Many blond Connecticut-wrapped cigars fall into the latter camp.)
- Yet another important and sought-after cigar flavor profile is one that conjures thoughts of chocolate or cocoa.